UN-Habitat in collaboration with the Wuhan Land Use and Spatial Planning Research Centre (WLSP) is looking for creative and innovative urban design ideas from students for a vacant waterfront site in inner-city Wuhan, China. The competition is part of the UN-Habitat – WLSP programme “People Orientated Urban Public Spaces” and covers the following key themes:
- Improving and innovating urban public spaces
- Revitalization of waterfront spaces
- Revalorizing industrial heritage
- Socially inclusive and compact inner-city centers
- Creating new tourism destinations
Students from around the world are invited to participate in this competition.
Registration closes 23:59 GMT+8 (China time zone) on Saturday, 30 June 2018