Chow:Hill Architects, in conjunction with our joint venture party, are Architects for a significant Christchurch project that is nearing completion.
An opportunity exists to join the site based team for the summer break to assist with the defecting/completion phase of the project.
Applicants would need to:
1. Be able to work in a team environment
2. Be effective communicators
3. Have an eye for detail and quality
4. Demonstrate a positive attitude and resilience
We will provide:
1. Training and equipment for the tasks required
2. Support from the current team
3. Valuable exposure to a significant NZ construction project
It is anticipated this will be a full time contract role for the summer break (dates to be agreed) with the need for occasional Saturday work.
If you are interested, please submit a short form CV stating your available dates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2 November.