BW Building Consultants are a growing architectural design firm that provides a wide range of residential services including subdivision, design, re-cladding and alteration/extension all across the Auckland region.
They currently have an opening for a planning student who will be graduating at the end of this year to join their team.
Key attributes BW are looking for:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of District / Unitary planning rules
- Knowledge of Resource Consent application process
- CAD skills (preferably ArchiCAD)
- Fluency in Mandarin a bonus (most of our clients are Chinese)
This will be a great opportunity to work closely with a tight knit group of architectural designers and planners on a wide range of projects and kick start your planning career.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with “Planning opportunity” as the subject title.