The Auckland Architecture Association has been founded to provide a common meeting ground for architects, planners, teachers, students and graduates. The AAA is first a club, a convivial and congenial meeting place for members and their visitors. It aims to become a centre for the generation of architectural and planning activities, seminars, working groups and exhibitions. It is an opportunity for architects to be active in the life of the community, to lead in the formation of an intelligent public opinion about planning and building.
- Workshop: The art of freelancing Saturday, Sunday 19th,20th October September 30, 2019
- Speed Mentoring & Open Studio events September 13, 2019
- 2019 S2 AD2 Topic Outlines July 21, 2019
- 2019 S2 D4 Topic Outlines July 21, 2019
- 2019 S2 D6 Topic Outlines July 21, 2019