The school is invited to participate in the international graduation projects award and Rebuilding Iraq’s Liberated Areas: Mosul’s Housing Competition.
Tamayouz is delighted to invite students of Architecture, Urban Design, Urban Planning, Architecture Technology and Landscape Design worldwide to register and submit their Graduation Projects. An independent international jury will review all entries and will select the winners of Tamayouz International Award 2017.
Tamayouz international In Its first year (2016), the number of participants in Tamayouz International was 420 students coming from 88 universities and 30 Countries. Last year’s winners.
The award ceremony will be part of the annual Tamayouz Award, which will be attended by the Iraqi Ministers of Higher Education and Housing and members of the rebuilding the liberated areas Committee, the ceremony will either be held in UAE or Jordan in December 2017.
Below the briefs for our two international prizes:
– Registration Deadline: 08/08/2017
– Submission Deadline: 15/08/2017
– Prizes include:
- An MSc Scholarship for 2 Years at the Polytechnic University of Milan
- 2 scholarships for the Stadslab (European Urban Design Laboratory) master classes
- Medals for 7 Honorable Mentions
- supervisor the Year Medal
- University of the Year Medallion
- All the selected winners making the Top 10 list, the supervisor of the year and the University of the Year will be invited to attend our annual Tamayouz Excellence Award ceremony (Travel Expenses covered by the organisers of the Award).
In addition to their graduation projects award, students/staff are eligible to participate in this important competition, Rebuilding Iraq Liberated Areas: Mosul’s Housing, information below:
– 15/Jun/2017 – Start of the Standard registration.
– 01/Sep/2017 – Closing date for Registration.
– 04/Sep/2017 – Closing date for Submissions.
– Prizes: Total Cash Prizes of $8000 to the top 3 places and the sustainable scheme plus Flights and accommodation for the winner to attend the annual award ceremony.
– Exhibition of the top 20 entries will be held in London, Milan, Beirut, Baghdad and Amman.
The award will be judged by a prestigious international Jury Board as their previous boards, the previous panels were chaired by Dame Zaha Hadid (2012), Angela Brady PPRIBA (2013) and Jane Duncan PRIBA (2014).
Below are some useful links and more information:
Zaha Judging Tamayouz Award in 2012: http://tinyurl.com/hjxr8kz
More information: http://www.tamayouz-award.com/news